Find out more about
FACIAL VOLUME RESTORATION
As normal facial aging continues, there is a tendency towards deflation
of facial volume, particularly in the mid-face and chin area. This process is
the result of a decrease in the quantity and a change in the distribution of facial
bone and fat. Weakening of supportive structures in combination with the forces of
gravity further create a loss of facial contour and ‘shading’. Additional formation of skin wrinkles can give the face an exhausted and elderly appearance.
The following conditions can be addressed by different facial volume restoration approaches that we offer:
- Static wrinkles: These wrinkles are visible at all times and do not change with facial movements.
- Dynamic wrinkles: These are expression lines that appear as folds when the skin is not moving, but deepen with facial movements or expressions.
- Facial skin folds: These large folds are formed by the loss of facial volume combined with gravitational pull.
- Sharp transition zones of the face: Weakening of supportive structures (collagen and elastin fibers) as well as fat and bone resorption result in the formation of sharp transition zones (around the eyes and in the midface area, etc.) which creates an elderly appearance
- Loss of facial contours: During the aging process your facial contours change and begin to loss definition, especially in the temporal, cheekbone, chin, and jaw area.
Several procedures, which can be used as a single treatment or combined, can help restore facial volume to make the face look fresh and youthful again.
Dermal fillers based on hyaluronic acid are completely absorbable fillers which can temporarily help diminish facial lines and restore volume and fullness in the face.
- Quick office procedure with imitated natural-looking result
- Very helpful to those with early signs of aging
- Can postpone facial rejuvenation surgery
- Combined as a value-added part of facial rejuvenation surgery
Good candidates are patients with:
- Plump thin lips
- Receded jawline
- Recessed scars
- Bags under eyes
Not good candidates are patients with:
- Extremely loose or sagging skin. Surgery is a better course of treatment in these cases.
They will take care of you
MEET THE TEAM
PETER JFM LOHUIS, MD PHD
BORIS FILIPOVIĆ, MD PHD
BOŽO GORJANC, MD
SANJA ŠKOPAC, BEAUTICIAN
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
· During your dermal filler consultation, we will discuss your goals while also analysing your face features, skin condition and the aging process of your face.
· This will give us clues on what to expect from dermal filler treatment.
Feel free to
SCHEDULE A CONSULTATION
Fill out the questionnaire and schedule your first visitCONSULTATION